Kiehl’s Abyssine Eye Cream harnesses the natural power of ingredients sourced from the depths of the ocean. As part of the Abyssine+ range, this eye cream aims to fight signs of aging and hide fatigue.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Abyssine Eye Cream.
- TULA & PROBIOTIC EXTRACTS: We combine powerful probiotic extracts and skin superfoods for healthy, balanced and glowing skin. All our products are clean, clinically proven, and effective. Does not contain live cultures.
- HELLO, BRIGHT EYES: Our best-selling Eye Balm, now with rosehip oil (a plant-based retinol alternative) & hydrating rosewater to instantly hydrate, cool, and fill in fine lines around the eye. Also helps with dark circles and puffiness!
- ENERGIZING EFFECT: Topical brightening particles provide a natural dewy glow. Glowy formula doubles as a highlighter that can be used on the Cheekbones, Cupid’s bow & More!
- EYE CARE ON THE GO: Portable, super easy to use, and can be re-applied throughout the day. Just swipe under and around the eyes and on top of the cheekbones for a quick pick-me-up.
- WORRY-FREE RETURN POLICY: Try TULA worry-free with our 30-day return policy. We stand behind our products and want you to love them as much as we do.
- POWERFUL REJUVENATION. All-in-one Eye Cream absorbs quickly to rejuvenate the delicate eye area for bright, lifted, youthful looking eyes. Our multi-tasking formula helps reinforce and firm the look of skin; minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and lock in moisture.
- ADVANCED BOTANICAL FORMULA. Light yet nourishing cream pampers and protects delicate skin with a carefully chosen blend of restorative botanicals and antioxidants including Provitamin A and B5, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Rosehip Seed Oil, and Hibiscus Flower and Rosemary Leaf Extract.
- LASTING RESULTS. Our Eye Cream gives eyes complete anti-aging moisturizing protection all day and night. Addresses the most common frustrations associated with aging skin around the eyes (dark circles, puffiness, loss of firmness, sagging skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dryness).
- SAFE AND SENSITIVE. Ideal for all skin types and safe even for sensitive or reactive skin. Simply pat gently around eyes and on orbital eye bone twice a day for a refreshing boost to tired skin that helps lift, tone, plump, and reinvigorate!
- CLEAN. NATURAL. AND FREE FROM NASTIES. All-natural, vegan ingredients. Made in the USA with no artificial fragrances or colors, and free of gluten, parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, and petroleum. And we never have nor ever will test on animals.
- HIGHLY PIGMENTED EYESHADOW CHAMPAGNE SHIMMER: Treat yourself to champagne with our shimmer eyeshadow in medium golden-beige. With over 30 high-pigmented shades from Matte, Shimmer, and Metallic, you can build your own eyeshadow palette and go as understated or bold as the day (or night) calls for.
- CREME-TO-POWDER WATERPROOF EYESHADOW: This waterproof, crème-to-powder eyeshadow stick glides effortlessly across lids before drying to a waterproof crease-proof powder finish.
- NATURALLY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS VITAMIN C & E: This cream-to-powder eyeshadow stick does double-duty, thanks to the hydrating, nourishing formula with vitamin C & E. Delicate sensitive skin will love the vitamin E that protects against free radicals with antioxidants, and the vitamin C, which treats environmental damage to improve skin tone and texture. And candelilla wax makes every shade easy to blend, naturally.
- NO BRUSH REQUIRED: Just glide and go. With smooth application, a built-in smudger for effortless blending, and a waterproof powder finish, you don’t need a brush to get the look you love.
- HOW TO APPLY: Prime the smudger by coating it with color, then sweep the eyeshadow stick directly across your eyelids. Use the built-in smudger or your fingers to blend before the formula sets. For best results, prime the smudger by coating it with color prior to use.
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find Abyssine Eye Cream in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to Abyssine Eye Cream.
Last update on 2022-06-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThis eye cream is around the middle of the price range for this type of product. Kiehl’s prides itself on its scientific formulations, using premium quality ingredients and botanical extracts to create results-driven products.
With its distinctive ‘potion-like’ packaging, it has established itself as a leader in premium skincare, which is based on its pharmaceutical heritage dating back over 150 years. Its foundation as an apothecary in 1851 has given credence to its scientifically researched products that promise effective results.
The Abyssine Eye Cream was created to tackle signs of aging such as wrinkles, lines and fatigue. Its moisturizing action is designed to soothe and hydrate the delicate skin around the eyes. When used morning and night, it claims to ward off the effects of aging to help the eyes appear brighter and younger.
With each application, the skin should feel instantly moisturized and soothed. It is advised that the cream is applied using the ring (or 4th) finger of one hand, gentle tapping around the bone of the eye socket, taking care not to pull the skin. The cream quickly absorbs into the skin, allowing other products to be subsequently applied over it.
Kiehl’s are known for sourcing unusual ingredients from nature and the Abyssine Eye Cream is no exception. The key element in this product is Abyssine, a ‘survival molecule’ unearthed from the depths of the Pacific Ocean. Known for being able to thrive in the extreme conditions of hydrothermal ocean vents, this molecule is a polysaccharide derived from micro-organisms.
With the ability to adapt in harsh conditions, it is claimed to be an effective ingredient in skin care by protecting the skin from environmental aggressors. This cream also contains Corallina Extract, an anti-oxidant that synthesizes with Abyssine to protect the skin from external damage.
Other active ingredients include gingko and Apricot Kernel Oil, which is high in Vitamin E and easily absorbed by the skin, bringing moisture and suppleness to the delicate eye area.
The active ingredients are designed to work together to improve the texture and clarity of the skin, promoting a more youthful appearance. The product has been tested by ophthalmologists and dermatologists, promising to be a gentle formulation for the eye area.
This eye cream forms part of Kiehl’s Abyssine range, which also includes three different types of facial moisturizer. The Eye Cream is one of eight eye products on offer, each one with its own lifting, hydrating, firming or de-puffing qualities.
It is a popular eye cream with devotees of the Kiehl’s brand, which has a loyal customer base from those who love the personal customer service in-store and generosity in providing free samples.
This product has mixed reviews from its users – with some claiming their eyes looked firmer and more youthful after just one application, and others claiming they experienced no benefits from using the cream at all.
Most reviewers attest to a soothing effect once the cream is applied and appreciate the advantage of its quick absorption rate, allowing make-up to be applied over the cream without flaking or smudging.
Some users dislike the open jar container, which is less hygienic than a pump-action bottle or a squeezable tube, as bacteria is easily transferred back into the jar. Many also felt the retail price was too high, considering the generously sized samples that are given away in-store by Kiehl’s for free.
- Quickly absorbs into the skin
- Soothing effect around the eye area
- Make-up is easily applied over the cream
- Good for dry skin
- Jar dispenser is less hygienic than a bottle/tube
- Not designed to tackle dark circles or under-eye bags
The main qualities of Abyssine Eye Cream relate to soothing, protection and hydration, rather than tackling dark circles or under-eye bags. This is an important consideration when choosing an eye cream, as not all products will focus on the same key problem areas.
Those with dry skin may find this cream particularly useful for its hydrating properties, helping to moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes without over-clogging. Tired eyes may also feel the benefit of its cooling, soothing properties that encourage the eyes to feel refreshed and revitalized.
Last update on 2022-06-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API