Athena 7 Minute Lift is a popular wrinkle solution for those hoping for dramatic short-term changes. Highly publicized in Good Morning America and Hollywood, and chosen to be a featured gift at the 2010 Oscars, they have been quite successful in marketing.
Compare Athena 7 Minute Lift Wrinkle Cream With The Top Products
Scientific-Backing of Ingredients
- Scientifically-speaking, pubmed.gov confirmed a 2002 discovery that essential oils may help reduce wrinkles and slow aging through their ability to inhibit the elasticity of the skin.
- They also contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidants which helps to combat free radical damage through sun exposure, and antibacterial properties to act as a natural preservative.
- Lacking in Athena 7 Minute Lift are more currently recognized anti-aging and moisturizing ingredients such as peptides, retinol palmitate, niacinamide and glyceryl.
- Reduces the look of sagging skin, good lines, and wrinkles.
- Clinically Confirmed Results.
- Works in Just seven Minutes.
- Impressive Results on Frown Lines, Chuckle Lines,
- Under Eye Wrinkles and Crows Ft.
- Hypoallergenic – Secure and Efficient for All Skin Types.
- 60 Day Danger Totally free Trial.
- Free FedEx Delivery.
Overall, the Athena 7 Minute Raise face cream is not a poor choice. The issue we have with this product is that it is ONLY an encounter cream. For we think there should be much more to it than simply being a face cream. And finally, if it weren’t for this quote taken from your Athena 7 Minute Lift FAQ section it might have fared much better.
User Experience and Complaints
The average user experienced an 83.72% reduction in wrinkles in 7 minutes based on a full face clinical study. This high rate of success should be balanced with the fact that the results will wear off by the end of the day. There may be longer-term improvements through continued use.
The biggest challenge for users is proper application. Most of the complaints stemmed from users who did not have a good experience because they may have applied too much product. Avoid use too much as it will lead to unwanted residue and a feeling of stiffness. Even following the instructions closely, some users found no benefits. The company that distributes Athena 7 Minute Lift, Greek Island Labs LLC, has 10 BBB complaints filed against it. However, most of these complaints appear to be against their other product for joint pain. *Guarantee
Athena 7 Minute Lift now has a 90 day 100% money back guarantee (less S&H). You will need to contact the company and return the product in its original packaging.
Athena 7 Minute Lift may be a very good product, although the application is a bit tricky and it may not work for everyone. Because of its money back guarantee, we recommend this product to try for those who have not been able to get the results they were looking for in less costly top rated wrinkle creams. (Note you will also need to purchase a separate moisturizer and use sunscreen with this product during the day.)