Meaningful Beauty claims that its products are good for sensitive skin and suitable for all skin types in treating fine lines and wrinkles.Advantages
- It really does contain SOD — and SOD really does help to protect tissues from oxidative damage and sun damage. Another surprising benefit is that Meaningful Beauty is inexpensive, with 30 days and five products costing just $39.95.
- The company also offers its customers a much longer money back guarantee compared to other manufacturers — a full 60 days to be exact. If you do want to ring up and just try the products out, it doesn’t cost the earth and you don’t have to feel rushed to return unwanted products within a couple of weeks.
- The company also appears to have significant problems with customer service and billing, with a number of customers complaining of being put on auto-ship, not receiving refunds, and talking to rude or unhelpful staff members when they ring.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Meaningful Beauty Wrinkle.
- OVERNIGHT RETINOL REPAIR CRÈME – Visibly improve the look of firmness, elasticity, and overall skin texture by plumping and hydrating with this luxurious overnight treatment.
- YOUTH ACTIVATING MELON SERUM – Featuring melon leaf stem cells, encapsulated to maximize potency and freshness, this concentrated skin booster is designed to visibly plump and firm skin, diminish uneven tone and increase radiance. It also works to fight future damage from free radicals.
- INTENSIVE TRIPLE EXOLIATING TREATMENT – Formulated with three different exfoliators (alpha hydroxy acids, papaya enzymes, and silica beads) and unique purifying French clay, this advanced treatment works triply hard to reveal more visibly smooth and supple skin.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTING MOISTURIZER SPF 30 – Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps increase visible firmness and elasticity while helping to protect against pollution, UVA/UVB light, blue light, and free radical damage.
- Product Type:Luxury_Beauty
- Item Package Dimension:6.0 " L X1.75 " W X 6.5 " H
- Item Package Weight:0.35 lbs
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Length: 7.010cm
- Item Package Width: 15.595cm
- Item Package Height: 24.206cm
- Item Package Weight: 0.386kg
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find Meaningful Beauty Wrinkle in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to Meaningful Beauty Wrinkle.
Last update on 2022-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIMeaningful Beauty is a line of products formulated by Dr. Jean-Louis Sebagh and endorsed by supermodel Cindy Crawford, containing extracts of a French melon that increases the antioxidant protection of the skin. The melon in question is Charentais canataloupe, and is a rich source of the antioxidant known as superoxide dismutase (SOD).
According the official web site, sun exposure is the “leading cause” of skin that ages prematurely, and by providing adequate protection the skin ages with fewer wrinkles and blemishes.
The product line in Meaningful Beauty includes a skin cleanser, an antioxidant day cream, an anti-aging night cream, a firming chest and neck cream, and a deep cleansing masque. All of the products contain the antioxidant melon extract, as well as other “key ingredients.”
Meaningful Beauty products all contain extracts of Charentais cantaloupe (Cucumis Melo), which is described as a “rare melon” growing in France.
In an article published in Mother Earth News in 2003, David Cavagnaro states that the Charentais cantaloupe is a delicious fruit that is too delicate to be shipped long distances, but is considerably disease-resistant compared to other varieties of melon.
A study published in the medical journal ”Plant Foods for Human Nutrition” in 2009 supports Meaningful Beauty’s use of the melon. During the study, researchers concluded that Charentais cantaloupe (referred to as muskmelon) is an excellent source of SOD, as well as other important nutrients for skin health like vitamin C and pro-vitamin A. But Charentais cantaloupe is not the only thing in Meaningful Beauty– the products contain more than thirty other ingredients, including chemical perfumes, parabens, preservatives, thickeners, emulsifiers, binders, sunscreen and more botanical extracts.
Other plants used in the Meaningful Beauty Day Creme, for example, includes yarrow (anti-inflammatory and tissue healer), acacia senegal (anti-inflammatory and toner), and bearberry leaves (antibacterial).
Meaningful Beauty Customer Reviews
Meaningful Beauty claims that its products are good for sensitive skin and suitable for all skin types — but a closer look at customer reviews shows a very different story. On The Performance Leader web site over 86 people have left customer reviews after using Meaningful Beauty wrinkle cream — with a huge portion of the reviews negative in nature.
People reported that not only did the products not work well on wrinkles, they experienced adverse reactions, including skin irritations, swollen or puffy eyes, and increased dryness.
Grace claims that after using Meaningful Beauty her “entire face and neck covered with red rash” that did not clear up even after a week of discontinuing the products.
In contrast, Kelly says “my skin looked amazing immediately and continues to get better and better.”
Another common complaint among users is that after ordering the products just once, they are automatically billed each month for a new shipment, and have to wait for long periods of time for refunds. When they ring, customers have found staff with the company to be rude, and unhelpful.
Unlike many other anti-wrinkle and anti-aging products on the market, Meaningful Beauty actually has some small level of independent research to back up their use of ingredients like Charentais cantaloupe.
It really does contain SOD — and SOD really does help to protect tissues from oxidative damage and sun damage. Another surprising benefit is that Meaningful Beauty is inexpensive, with 30 days and five products costing just $39.95.
The company also offers its customers a much longer money back guarantee compared to other manufacturers — a full 60 days to be exact. If you do want to ring up and just try the products out, it doesn’t cost the earth and you don’t have to feel rushed to return unwanted products within a couple of weeks.
Meaningful Beauty contains a significant list of chemicals in their products, tarnishing the carefully crafted image of natural or gentle products that are safe and suitable for everyone. While Charentais cantaloupe might just be the wonder-fruit that they claim it to be, it is nowhere near the top of the ingredient list.
Actually, the Day Cream contains far more chemical sunscreen than it does fruit extract. The company also appears to have significant problems with customer service and billing, with a number of customers complaining of being put on auto-ship, not receiving refunds, and talking to rude or unhelpful staff members when they ring.
Meaningful Beauty is, in theory, an excellent range of products built on scientific evidence about the antioxidant properties of the Charentais cantaloupe. Where the entire range falls over and fails miserably is the extensive list of additives and chemical ingredients. It’s simply self-sabotage on a grand scale.
What is the point of using beneficial botanical products like melon extract, yarrow extract and bearberry leaf extract, when you also add chemical sunscreens, parabens, preservatives and perfumes that cause skin reactions and allergies?
Potential customers should abstain from Meaningful Beauty until the company decides to bring out a line of 100% organic products, using ingredients that support the beneficial Charentais cantaloupe and its properties.
Last update on 2022-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API